Comparison Differences between RX 20 series tractors?

/ Differences between RX 20 series tractors?
I think SSdoxie is right about the Tier 4 criteria, because the 7320 and 7620 appear to be the same tractor. The 6620 is a slightly smaller tractor in length, width, weight, tire size, etc.. The 6620 does have the advantage in that it can be fitted with a frame mounted backhoe from Kioti, but not the 7320. Although I'm sure an aftermarket backhoe could be found if the need was there.

Take care

870Wing
Thanks. I did not realise the chassis on the 6620 was different to the 73/7620's. I don't think we get that 6620 here in NZ though, at least not from what I have seen available. However, it looks to have the same engine as the 73/7620.

Sat on one, hood is so high this shorty couldn't see forks on FEL. Was a bit hit and miss changing implements too because couldn't see the FEL pins. Would be OK changing when used to the FEL, which I'm sure wouldn't take long, but I really need to see the tip of my forks when working with logs/trees.

Didn't really take a good look why but the t4 gear may have necessitated a rise in hood height? Not sure how much, if any, operators could raise the seat.

The search continues...

/ Differences between RX 20 series tractors? #13  
Sat on one, hood is so high this shorty couldn't see forks on FEL. Was a bit hit and miss changing implements too because couldn't see the FEL pins. Would be OK changing when used to the FEL, which I'm sure wouldn't take long, but I really need to see the tip of my forks when working with logs/trees.

Didn't really take a good look why but the t4 gear may have necessitated a rise in hood height? Not sure how much, if any, operators could raise the seat.

The search continues...

I think that's just common to these size tractors, especially with cabs... My NX6010 I can see very little she hooking up an implement (including the highly important ends of the quick connect brackets) or using the forks.

Shortness is not an issue for me... I'm 6'5".

Got no probs seeing the forks when using a larger but older Case IH. Will get on a few more new tractors to compare. Hopefully they are not all like this. Sure, we can get used to anything, but a large chunk of my work is with the forks and in less than ideal terrain, so guessing where the fork tips are or trying to stand up each time to see 'em, is not high on my 'want list' when new tractor shopping.

/ Differences between RX 20 series tractors? #15  
Got no probs seeing the forks when using a larger but older Case IH. Will get on a few more new tractors to compare. Hopefully they are not all like this. Sure, we can get used to anything, but a large chunk of my work is with the forks and in less than ideal terrain, so guessing where the fork tips are or trying to stand up each time to see 'em, is not high on my 'want list' when new tractor shopping.

I can not see most of the loader bucket from the seat of my CK35, same on my neighbors older JD. I think unless the loader is up a few feet, you cannot see the front of the loader on most tractors.