Dirt screen

/ Dirt screen #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
Picked this year old screen up half price of new.gonna screen some loam on the property wife wants a lawn.
I plowed and rotor tilled nearly an acre last summer .i may want to put a finer screen on not sure
Gonna add wheels on one end and a trailer tounge on other so my b 3300su can move it
I had a wooden version years ago always wanted one of these
Screenshot_20221127-184601_Facebook.jpg

/ Dirt screen #2  
Awesome. I have a home made one with a wooden frame but wouldn't mind having one of those.
Got any gravel pits close by or know any contractors? You may be able to pick up some used screens you can put over it for different material sizes.
At the mine I work at for instance, we replace the screens when they get a couple small holes in them....but they'd still be good for what you need to do.

/ Dirt screen #3  
You can also use expanded metal mesh over that to get a smaller sized screen.

/ Dirt screen
So i have an old snowmobile trailer axle and with hubs etc .i gotta figure out the best way to mount to the side.im thinking when screen is setting on ground wheels just barely touching .then with hitch on other end when the bota lifts it up with the 3 point hitch i should be able to haul it around the job site??what ya all think?

/ Dirt screen #5  
Good find (y) hard to come by.

/ Dirt screen
Actually thomas i found it in your neck of the woods colebrook nh.sold originally at nash equipment

/ Dirt screen #7  
Also purchase items from Nash over the years. (y)

/ Dirt screen #8  
Nice find for the rock we deal with here in NE!

What about four wheels on each outside corner bolted into the bottom frame, even with 6-8" off the ground that won't matter and you can weld a hook or bolt on a receiver hitch on the back to move it?