Disappearing posts and threads

/ Disappearing posts and threads #21  
Ibrahim just happened to be up at midnight, and did the work then. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

About a week ago, for "some reason" the load balancing scripts mis-fired, and one of the hard drives filled up. Once that happens various other measure kick in to save the problem from spreading to our other servers and ... well, you get the idea.

The "show all member posts" search was not critical to operations, so it sat around for a while, because the TBN tech staff was "on the road" with our move to San Diego.

At any rate, things should be fine now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Hope you are enjoying TBN.

/ Disappearing posts and threads #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Why San Diego?
)</font>

Chad,

I'm sure they have other reasons too, but take a look at the temperature difference between Tucson and San Diego.

That alone would be enough for me! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Disappearing posts and threads #23  
Hmm... Why San Diego... Why... hmmm...

Before:

desert.jpg

After:

beach.jpg

And yes. Everything should be working properly now.

-Ibrahim

/ Disappearing posts and threads #24  
I posted "Maximum Pucker Factor" about when I almost lost my tractor in the pond. Not earth-shattering, but it disappeared. I found a couple of responses to it but never got to read them because it said they couldn't be found in the database. This was about a week ago.

/ Disappearing posts and threads #25  
Well, now it appears that the thread "Maximum pucker factor" has returned. Musta just been a temporary problem this week. Thanks.

/ Disappearing posts and threads #26  
Good enough reason for me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Disappearing posts and threads #28  
Had to look up my posts to find this thread, must be still working fine! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks!

I think the temperature difference Garry pointed out would be enough for me by itself, but those pictures do make one convincing arguement! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy your fun in the sun!...about the time we get used to the heat around here we're complaining about the cold. For some crazy reason this SD blood runs thick though [perhaps the cold winters]. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Disappearing posts and threads #29  
<font color="blue"> ( I found a couple of responses to it but never got to read them because it said they couldn't be found in the database. ) </font>

That's because the thread was moved to a more proper category.