dk 35

/ dk 35 #1  

DK35vince

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
just ordered my dk 35 with FEL and quick attach bucket,r-4 tires,remotes and grill guard.it will be delivered in about a week.

I hope i made the right chose.I guess time will tell.

/ dk 35 #2  
You will love it!! The only thing that would make the machine better is putting a backhoe attachment on it. The Kioti's are tough well-built machines. Enjoy

/ dk 35
I checked out the backhoe attachment while i was at the dealer.But it my have to be put on hold for a year or two.

/ dk 35
sorry about my spelling,after reading it through i noticed it was a bit off .
I will try to do better in the future!!

/ dk 35 #5  
Welcome to TBN. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
No need to doubt your choice of your new investment for one tractor good as another,and by the sounds you done your home work.
Now its the waiting period before your new tractor arrives /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif thats the hardest. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ dk 35 #6  
i hope you like your dk35 as much as i like mine. welcome to the forum.

/ dk 35
well thomas you are right about the wait being the hard part.we are still waiting for the loader quick attach to come in,it has been a week and a half and still await my new machine.waiting is getting harder every day.
I have resorted to pacing the floor and nail biting.
this is turning out to be harder on ME than my wife going through labor !!!!!

/ dk 35 #8  
My dealer was on the phone with Kioti looking for the QA brackets that are compatable with Skid Steer attachments today. They said they are still out - Expect them in the next two weeks. Good Luck. I'm looking at the DK 40.

/ dk 35 #9  
Hope your wife didn't read its harder than her going thur labor. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Hang in there..not much longer..take a deep breath..your just about there..and before you know it your brand new investment shall be in your hands. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Send some photos and have a cigar on the delivery day. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif