dk35 pics.

/ dk35 pics. #12  
Wolbert, in looking at the picture of your nice new machine I could not help but notice what appears like the whole front end sticks well out past the front wheels. Is this an illusion or does the Kioti actually build theirs with the front axle either closer to the rear then say NH, JD, or Kubota or do they stick a lot of stuff out past the front axle? Rat...

/ dk35 pics.
Rat,
It does look that way in the pictures,I never really noticed the axle setting farther back than other tractors.But I'll have to pay closer attention to that the next time i am looking at the other machines.
My grill guard sticks out quite a bit and is very thick where it bolts on.
Also the bucket quick attach does make the bucket stick out farther on the loader arms..

/ dk35 pics.
Nearing 50 hours now on the new DK with zero complaints!!
Excellent tractor,I would definitely buy this tractor again!

/ dk35 pics. #15  
Wolbert,

Nice tractor. I'm orange with envy. I have a couple of
questions if you don't mind.

Was there a significant price difference between the DK35 and the LK3054 that you were originally looking at? It appears that both are very good tractors, but that the DK represents KIOTI's latest technology and future direction.

Also, I've read that LK owners like the turning radius. Do you find your DK to be as maneuverable?

/ dk35 pics.
kbarrett,
when I was pricing some of the better prices I got was
3054 R-4 tires 10,995.
DK 35 R-4 tires 12,995.
3054 loader 3,000.
DK loader 3,500.
I was originally looking at the 3054,but when I test drove a DK model I liked the open deck (no shifter to climb over on the floor).I also liked the size and width differance.
I just felt I was getting a lot more tractor for the 2,000 dollar price differance!!
I don't plan to replace this tractor for a long,long time so I got what I felt I would be happier with.
So far I couldn't be happier with my choice.

/ dk35 pics.
3054 owners don't my last reply wrong,I liked the 3054.
I felt it was a beefy tractor for a lower price,and it was the reason I started to seriously look at the Kioti brand in the first place!!
But for my needs I just prefered the DK model.
I liked the extra width for stability,and the extra loader capacity.

/ dk35 pics. #18  
<font color=blue>(no shifter to climb over on the floor).</font color=blue>

I don't seem to have a problem climbing over the shifter getting on my 3054.

It's that getting off after 3 or 4 hours of seat time that seems to be a lot harder. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I have found that sometimes I get a pants leg hung on the 4x4 lever also. All in all I /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif my 3054.

/ dk35 pics. #19  
No offense taken. If the DK was available when I purchased my tractor, I would have gotten one instead of the LK. The DK series started six months later. Oh well, I still am very satisfied with what I got.