dk45 qoute

/ dk45 qoute #1  

BigAl

Platinum Member
California , Idaho and a little island in Panama
Tractor
Kioti DK45TLB
HELP!!!
I was ready to buy a dk35 for my 46 acre ranch in Idaho and now am being told (by a dealer) I should really be looking at a dk45 . The nearest dealer offered a new one at $22,500 with a 12 speed and Kioti front end loader . Can anyone tell me if this is a high or low price ? I am planning on getting a grapple for the fel ,scraper box, post hole digger, and a 8.5' backhoe later on . I need to do this by March . There is no close Kioti dealers to my ranch so I would not mind going the internet route if need be to buy one . I am capable of my own maintenance repairs if it needs it . Any help or suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

/ dk45 qoute #2  
tht's pretty darn high. I can beat the heack out of that for a DK 45 and KL 1590 loader. I just sold a 45 / loader / and 8.5 foot hoe for a little more than that. give me a call. 817/594/6515. virgilsummers@charter.net

/ dk45 qoute #4  
WOW!! I thought that was high also. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RedDog

/ dk45 qoute #5  
I was wondering if that was for the Cab model DK45. That could be the reason for the higher price. Which loader was it? KL1590 or KL1470? I realize the shipping cost to Idaho must be high, but that seems pretty out there for a price.

/ dk45 qoute #6  
cab and air will cost you about 5 big ones. Sure have to be carefull to compare apples to apples.