DK5310SE Safety Switch Issue

/ DK5310SE Safety Switch Issue #1  
Tractor
TYM T474
My 2020 DK5310SE is driving me crazy lately. Only around 110 hours but for some reason, it takes forever for the brake pedal and ignition to accommodate each other so the starter will turn over. It's obvious something has gotten out of alignment. But sometimes I will have to press, release, or set the parking brake numerous times in order for the ignition to turn over. It thinks it's still in gear or something.

Before I go digging down in there, does someone know what this simply is that I need to adjust or replace?
Thanks

/ DK5310SE Safety Switch Issue #2  
My only advice is to think digital and not analog as you diagnose. All the safety switches report back to the ecm and the ecm decides whether or not to complete ground to start relay circuit in order to start. Ignition switch completes hot leg but start is inhibited by ecm through ground leg on relay if safeties aren’t satisfied.
Mechanicals inspect brake switch and brake interlock switch for function then check them with ohm meter to make sure they are good to rule them out.

/ DK5310SE Safety Switch Issue #3  
My 2020 DK5310SE is driving me crazy lately. Only around 110 hours but for some reason, it takes forever for the brake pedal and ignition to accommodate each other so the starter will turn over. It's obvious something has gotten out of alignment. But sometimes I will have to press, release, or set the parking brake numerous times in order for the ignition to turn over. It thinks it's still in gear or something.

Before I go digging down in there, does someone know what this simply is that I need to adjust or replace?
Thanks
Check to ensure your brake lights are coming on as the safety system won't let you start the engine unless they are on. In your case, may be the brake switch sensor.

My 2022 DK5310SE's issue was a chafed wire coming out of the fuse box making contact with metal and was blowing the brake light fuse intermittently, so when the brake lights weren't on, eventhough the parking brake was set, it wouldn't start. Dealer found and fixed the problem under warranty, but was at about 120 hrs or so.