Financing DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS

/ DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS #11  
That don’t make sense and that is part of doing business. There is not much farming up here so it’s not like they are financing really expensive tractors/equipment.

/ DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS #12  
It makes perfect sense... their collateral is devalued because they have to go through so much more to find it, transport it back... it would need to go through Canada etc etc...

A business needs to show profit... if they loose $20k or $200k, it's still a loss..

Again, it makes perfect business sense, and like you said, there is not much farming up there, so they aren't loosing a lot by not giving loans there.

/ DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS #13  
Because if they have to repo something... vast land out there, and to resell it would probably need to be brought back to the lower states, which means transferring thru CA, which is a whole new blunder... I don't blame them, they are a company to make $$, not loose it.

I used Agricredit, and they were great to work with in my 2yrs of paying a note. I did not put down farm use.

Just to clarify, AgriCredit changed its name to DLL.

/ DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS #14  
I financed my tractor through Agricredit now DLL with no problems and used it on my 10 acres for landscaping, wood gathering, grading and snow removal. Line 5. on my contract states " I also acknowledge the Purchased Property will be used for agricultural, business, or commercial purposes."

There is no definition for the uses. My dealer knew what I was going to use the tractor for, he helped me pick the model based on my need. I'm sure you will get some agriculture use on your property.

/ DLL/AgriCredit Financing for LS #15  
We are a DLL Dealer, it is not an issue to finance through DLL for 100% personal use.