Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets?

/ Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets? #31  
I have a canopy on my tractor and a cab on my excavator and when it is really cold or really hot, the heat and A/C are really nice!

/ Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets? #32  
Rubber overalls for legs (bloused OUTSIDE the boots, lol), waterproof BDU rain jacket for head and torso.

/ Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets? #33  
I have a steel canopy bolted to the ROPS and like it a lot. I also go into the woods quite a bit with it, but need to be careful, particularly that a branch doesn't grab either the LED light or wiring that I mounted to the canopy.

/ Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets? #34  
I have a steel canopy bolted to the ROPS and like it a lot. I also go into the woods quite a bit with it, but need to be careful, particularly that a branch doesn't grab either the LED light or wiring that I mounted to the canopy.

:dance1:An alternative would be a heated motorcycle suit. I have socks, pants, coat, gloves & head cover all powered by the MC (BMW1200LT) or the tractor (RK24) electrical circuits. If you really want to stay warm wear a full-face helmet. I was coming back from VT. and the temperature at Schroon Lake ,rt014, was 20d., got all the way up to 35d. on the thruway. I’ve used the suit a couple of times here in KY. It’s kind of a pain getting on and off the vehicle but other than that it works well.:2cents:

/ Do you like having a canopy or FOPS? Any regrets? #35  
how about an umbrella, works good in sun/shade