Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer?

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #1  

B2320

Tractor
Kubota B2320
Are there any manufacturers that make a 77" wide 7,000 lb GVWR landscape/utility trailer with C-channel crossmembers? I did find out that PJ makes a 4" channel frame utility trailer, but it still has angle cross members. My other requirement would be a dealer in the mid-Atlantic states area or Ohio. Thanks

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #2  
What your askeing for is a non-7K lb trailer.

standard angle iron landscape trailers arnt built for anything more than lightweight hauling.... thus the 7K lbs rateing.

you want C channel frame and C channel cross members your going to need to step up to a 10K equipment trailer.

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer?
Thanks Schism, I have seen 7,000 lb. GVWR car trailers with C-channel crossmembers, but I was hoping for narrow (77") version in a utility/landscape.

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #4  
I have a guy in MO that I buy from that will make you what you want. I am sure some of the dealers in you area could special order it for ya.

Chris

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #5  
B2320,
Check out Titan Trailers, they make a high quality product, Dexter axles, LED lighting, etc. they have C-channel crossmembers.
I have thousands of miles on mine, no problems so far.
Check out the features & watch informational video at link below.

Titan Trailer :: Bumper Pull Utility Trailers

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #6  
What your askeing for is a non-7K lb trailer.

standard angle iron landscape trailers arnt built for anything more than lightweight hauling.... thus the 7K lbs rateing.

you want C channel frame and C channel cross members your going to need to step up to a 10K equipment trailer.

I agree. Hudson Brothers makes a nice trailer at a reasonable price with channel cross members. But, as said above, it's a 10K trailer.

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #7  
Not too close to you, but this guy make trailers to order. I think I've seen 2-axle landscape trailers there.
T & W Trailer Sales & Service
4388 Hickory Nut Ridge Rd, Hudson, NC 28638-8843
p: 828 726 0161

I'm happy with my T&W trailers. Prices are very reasonable.

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #8  
I'm pretty sure he can get an HSE16 w/ 2x 3500# axles, a rail, and a tailgate if he wants it with the channel cross members.

http://www.hudsontrailers.com/docs/details/hse3t.php

I agree. Hudson Brothers makes a nice trailer at a reasonable price with channel cross members. But, as said above, it's a 10K trailer.

To the OP--I'd really suggest reconsidering the axle choice...if you're getting a frame that can handle the wt., why shortchange yourself on the axles. You can always haul a small load on a big trailer... The cost difference between 3500# axles & 5200# isn't that great.

/ Does anyone make a C-Channel landscape/utility trailer? #9  
Are there any manufacturers that make a 77" wide 7,000 lb GVWR landscape/utility trailer with C-channel crossmembers? I did find out that PJ makes a 4" channel frame utility trailer, but it still has angle cross members. My other requirement would be a dealer in the mid-Atlantic states area or Ohio. Thanks
Cam Superline makes a 4-ton trailer with 3" C-channel crossmembers:
CAM Superline Inc

The manufacturing plant is located in Waynesboro, PA (west of Gettysburg). They will customize just about any trailer for you so if they don't have exactly what you want you may be able to work with them to "tweak" one of their stock designs.