Buying Advice Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas?

/ Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas? #1  

Juice1775

Tractor
None
Looking for some recent info on the tractors from cabelas I have read all the stuff on here would really like to hear something from someone who owns one. Thanks

/ Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas? #2  
The Cabelas tractors are made by TYM, at least for the most part. Search "Cabelas" or "TYM" here for a ton more info.

Overall tractor quality/reliability should be the same as the TYMs as they are the same tractors. Hopefully someone can come by with details on how good Cabelas handles warranty issues/etc. and if you can take it to a TYM dealer direct or not.

/ Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas?
The Cabelas tractors are made by TYM, at least for the most part. Search "Cabelas" or "TYM" here for a ton more info.

Overall tractor quality/reliability should be the same as the TYMs as they are the same tractors. Hopefully someone can come by with details on how good Cabelas handles warranty issues/etc. and if you can take it to a TYM dealer direct or not.

I have read a lot of stuff on here and other sites but haven't found any real reviews of service and stuff just opinions and concerns and would like to here real facts and story's. Don't want to seem dumb but been looking around and what they are offering for the money seems like a deal.

/ Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas? #4  
They are priced quite a bit more than TYM for the same exact tractor with a paint job, so I'd say go find a TYM dealer instead. I saw some of the Cabelas pricing, and you may as well shop for a Deere or Kubota at those levels. That's probably why nobody on TBN owns one -- they probably go for the TYM instead.

/ Does anyone own a tractor from cabelas? #5  
There are at least 2 people on this site who have Cabelas tractors. Search the TYM and Cabelas threads and you can find them.