Double Posting!!!!

/ Double Posting!!!! #1  

FOURTEEN

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 Power Trac PT-425
I have noticed that with this new format many posts are 'DOUBLE POSTED'!! The exact same message is displayed twice in a row! I read a post, move on to the next, expecting a reply, but, after reading more than half of it, discover that it is the exact same previous message posted again!! (I am not referring to a 'Quote' message.)

/ Double Posting!!!! #2  
Yes same for me. But not always. I mentioned it on the other thread. Its strange. maybe a bug that will get worked out.
I'm actually liking this new system. takes some getting used to.If I could only spell LOL
Glad for the spell check..

/ Double Posting!!!!
Bedlam said:
If I could only spell LOL

I couldn't seem to get the old SpellCheck to work well for me! So I often compose my Post or Reply on Microsoft Word, which has an excellent spell checker, then Copy and Paste onto TBN.

/ Double Posting!!!! #4  
Yeah, I'm getting it to. It's sporadic as you indicated. It's pretty irritating to read the forums when you have to visually check the thread and see which ones are mixed. For me, it really throws my reading ability off.

Edit: I see that this problem is on Muhammed's list:

6. Double postings and double PMs. We're going to remove duplicate records on the db, after we move to our new servers.