Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round?

/ Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round? #1  

KubotaKrush

Tractor
Kubota F2000 (1987) & Kubota B2301 (2020)
I just bought a 2020 Kubota 2301, it does not have a backHoe, does the seat still spin?

Also, there is a backHoe for sale off a 2320 a couple hours away from me, $5k Canadian, the subFrame is included. Is this a direct bolt on to the 2301?

--thnx once again.

/ Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round? #2  
The backhoe for the 2320 is a BH65.
The backhoe for the 2301 is a BH70.

i quick comparison of the subframe mounts on the Messicks website indicate they have different part numbers and do not appear to be compatible.

/ Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round?
thank you very much

/ Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round?
Man they look close tho, especially around the axle which is the most important part. It might be doable with some minor mods but quite risky of course.

Attachments

• KubSubFrames.jpg
    KubSubFrames.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 33
   / Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round? #5  
I would bet it would fit. But I'm not guaranteeing you. I was told even buy Kubota that the mid mount mower on my B2620 will not fit on a B2601 but it does.

And no, the seat swivel comes with the backhoe. And I wish my dealer NEVER put mine on!! Because you lose the seat suspension and it's a complete pain in the butt to use. I now carry a wood board and when I use my backhoe I just flip the seat up and sit on the board, LOL

I would bet it would fit. But I'm not guaranteeing you. I was told even buy Kubota that the mid mount mower on my B2620 will not fit on a B2601 but it does.

And no, the seat swivel comes with the backhoe. And I wish my dealer NEVER put mine on!! Because you lose the seat suspension and it's a complete pain in the butt to use. I now carry a wood board and when I use my backhoe I just flip the seat up and sit on the board, LOL
Yeah it will fit even if I have to do some welding on the front half. Well glad I don't have the swivel seat then, I'll rig up something that bolts to the frame of the backHoe. Thanks for the reply

/ Double Question > 2301 & 2320 BH subFrame Mounts Same? All 2301 Seats Spin Round? #7  
Yeah it will fit even if I have to do some welding on the front half. Well glad I don't have the swivel seat then, I'll rig up something that bolts to the frame of the backHoe. Thanks for the reply
Yes, I like the backhoes for the newer cab models better that have their own seat.
The swivel for the seat on the B2620 has a pathetic little lock hook that I had to adjust and readjust and do some grinding for it to even catch and hold the seat down. Even use a zip tie to hold the lock hook on when I have backhoe off.

And you have to have seat in a certain position to swivel, otherwise it hits the steering wheel.

I just find it a whole lot easier to sit on a board, LOL