Downtime 2/19-2/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Downtime 2/19-2/20 #11  
Muhammad,

That is alright. Things like that just happen, not much you can do about it but fix it and you did.

I guess the thing I realised is I am addicted to TBN? May be you should add a forum for TBN Anonoymous. Then us addicts could talk.

Murph

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #12  
Murph,

Excellent idea! I too was going through some pretty severe withdrawal symptoms. Muhammad, how's 'bout havin' a back-up site just so we can keep updated on your progress during such a major catastrophe!

I kept watching FoxNews and CNN, even the local and Big 3 Networks, but I couldn't find a thing about what happened to TBN!.

Glad to hear everything is alright. It was a tough night. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again, Muhammad, for all of your hard work in bringing this site to us. Great job!

~Rick

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #13  
Hi Muhammad..TBN looks fine to me, but when I go to CBN, I still get TBN? Perhaps your domains are both resolving to the same address?

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #14  
Rick,

Come over to my place, my TV has a TBN channel. But for some reason I don't think they talk tractors. Humm will have to check it out.

Murph

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #15  
Hey Muhammad, thanks for staying up late to try to fix the problems. I can't seem to attach pictures today. Is this just me or is it part of the bigger problem ?
Jerry

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20
File attachments now work again.

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #17  
<font color="blue">"...my TV has a TBN channel. But for some reason I don't think they talk tractors..."</font>

TBN = Trinity Broadcasting Network...it' a Christian evangelical station.

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #18  
<font color="blue"> TBN = Trinity Broadcasting Network...it' a Christian evangelical station. </font>

Yeah....and I haven't seen a tractor on it yet, either! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh course...considering the "Power" on that channel, perhaps a tractor isn't necessary. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

~Rick

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #19  
Funny thing was that my computer just told me the web page was not available...

But my wife's computer, which also runs XP home edition, BUT is set up as being located in Japan, came up with a screen that gave me info that the site was having problems...with time info as well.

And this morning her computer did the same thing, so by using her computer I was able to know that it was expected that things would be back to normal by afternoon today. My laptop, on the otherhand would have let me worry until things started working again...

By the way...my wife sends thanks to Muhammad for all the things I got done around the homestead during the hours that TBN was unavailable! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Downtime 2/19-2/20 #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( my computer just told me the web page was not available )</font>

My bookmark is set for the discussion page, so I got the same thing you got.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( wife's computer . . . came up with a screen that gave me info that the site was having problems...with time info as well )</font>

If I went to the home page instead of the discussion page, mine did, too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And mine's set up in Texas instead of Japan. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just wonder if the difference isn't which page you tried to go to instead of how the computers are set up (and of course I don't know enough about computers to do any more than wonder /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif).

Status
Not open for further replies.