Dozer Valentie

/ Dozer Valentie #1  

Larry_Van_Horn

Gold Member
Tractor
Case 580D Backhoe, NH TC40D SS, JD 450BC dozer, Ford F700 dump
My son and I felt the best Valentines day gift for mom was a "new" dozer. I'm sure she'll love it on Saturday once I get the big bow around it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Larry

She is used to this kind of behavior on my part and affectionately refers to it as pulling a "Homer"

Attachments

• 376038-picture0134s.jpg
    376038-picture0134s.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 920
   / Dozer Valentie #2  
Wow, does it have new tracks on it or what. Those cleets stand tall. They look twice as tall as the ones on my Komatsu. If you spin the tracks on that puppy you will really do some digging.

/ Dozer Valentie
Brent,
Prior owner welded new bar stock onto them, and you bet they stand pretty tall. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lar

/ Dozer Valentie #4  
Nice dozer Larry, a friend of mine has the same one. I had a chance to run it a bit last year. What a blast! I bet your son is almost as excited about it as you are /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Dozer Valentie #5  
Nice gift. All my wife will get is a card and candy from me this year. I better run out and get her backhoe or something to make up for it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So what projects does your wife have in mind with that dozer?

/ Dozer Valentie #6  
To truly pull a "Homer" you might as well paint your name on the side... and then put the bow on! Great pic of your son - it'll be a good one for him to show his kids someday.

Have a great day - and maybe think about some chocolates for your wife /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Dozer Valentie #7  
DOH!!!!!

Hootie

/ Dozer Valentie #8  
Hey Lar, I can't wait to see what you get her for Mother's Day. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

My neighbor has a 450 just like that (except for the great tracks). He digs small ponds and clears land for $40 per hour, cash money. The funny thing is that he is afraid to operate it himself, so he hires another one of my neighbors to do the operating. I don't think I could own one without doing my own operating. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your son looks like he's ready for some fun. I bet he's looking forward to swimming in that new pond next summer. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Dozer Valentie #9  
Your son looks just like you.......... well almost..... he has more hair. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. better wash that machine before you put the bow on it.. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.. don't want to get the pretty satin bow dirty!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif She sure is a lucky woman to have a man that think of just what she needed for Valentines day..... a machine to dig a hole with!!!! Just hope that she doesn't put you into it!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I played it safe.... gave her a card and took her out to dinner... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif