Drive In Theatre owner looking for best tractor for regular maintenance.

/ Drive In Theatre owner looking for best tractor for regular maintenance.
Howdy,

I dug a hole in front fenced in marquee area and dropped a sump pump in and she dried up some. The pump ran for 4 hours till she stopped pumping , but the stopper was hung up a bit. I'm going to make a bigger hole tomorrow so the sump will have room to start and stop proper. I also hand dug some trenches across the driveways and dried some other areas. This is what I usually do all summer when rain comes. I shall fix most problems when I buy my tractor. I'm going to post a link in the New Holland forum and ask a WIW question on a tractor in my area for onsite auction next Saturday

Take care,

Ozoner Bill

/ Drive In Theatre owner looking for best tractor for regular maintenance. #32  
you are most likely responsible for paying and installing culvert, but you are also most likely responsible getting permit and approval of putting in culvert. in illinois, its like 5 or 10 or 15 feet i do not remember any more, DOT owns that portion of land from edge of road / center line of road. or has right away or something. to many laws / regs to remember.

i do not remember if it was township, or county. one of them it fell to in my area. and if i submitted a plan and they did not do it. then after 90 days. i could do it myself. (was wanting to bring in a good amount of dirt to fix some errosion issues.

i know ya gotta pay a fee here for new construction (putting in a new road / driveway) and in that connecting driveway to road out in front of property. but after that not sure if there is anything. for rebuilding / replacing / improving / fixing.