drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #1  

petedegan

Tractor
kubota l4200 cab toocat
just thought id let you guys know i drove a prototype a 4600 a year and a half ago. Its been so long since i drove it i am begining to think IR canceled the project. anyhow i drove it just a short while and loved the size of the thing. I do lots of sidewalk work and the thing was a perfect 54" wide. I liked it much better than my 5600.

also i built a 3pt hitch and pto for the front of my toolcat. Works like a charm now after redesigning it numerous times and about 20 lbs of welding rod. I have been using a 3 pt post hole digger- woods 72" side discharge finish mower, snow blower and box blade. eliminates the sting of expensive bobcat attachments. The only drawback is adding about 20" of length to most attachments. My next project is making a belley mower or rear 3 pt hitch, using the hydraulics from the dump bed. if you fellas are interested ill post pics.

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #2  
please post pictures.

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #3  
I'd be interested in seeing some pics.
Thanks dylan

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #4  
Do you have some pictures?

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #5  
If the toolcat had 3 pt capability, I would buy one. I could see using a HF, Jd i-match or spee co style of quick attach, lifted by a hydraulic cylinder and mounted to a 2 wheel dolly. The dolly would hitch to the toolcat receiver and the hydraulic lift cylinder powered by the toolcat rear hydraulics. This could work for a blade/box blade, seeder, etc. Equipment with a pto (mower, brush hog, tiller) could run off the toolcat pto shaft.

/ drove mini toolcat 4600 last year- front 3 pt #6  
A front PTO for cat. I blowers on toolcat. Please share more info....