Drove my dream machine today.

/ Drove my dream machine today.
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Next time get some pics of the interior, please. )</font>

I did plan on some interior pics. but my battery sucking camera didn't cooperate.

/ Drove my dream machine today. #12  
I......a Kubota owner....Must say that, that is one nice tractor.
One of my friends is looking at a Kioti......I hope he gets that one so I can play with it. It really looks sweet!!!!

When I took off down the road on my test drive, I should have kept on going. The dealer could have kept my truck as compensation !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Drove my dream machine today. #14  
Vince: That is a great looking machine-it is amazing how well refined the body lines and overall appearance look. That is an impressive machine-I want one too, maybe we can make a combo offer and get a few for the price of one???? what do ya think ???????????????????? Thanks for the pics too

I think it may be in my best interest to pay for what I already have before I make any more offers. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The fit and finish on the 55c was very nicely done.

/ Drove my dream machine today. #16  
The DK55 is an awesome machine! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I wish I could get one, but funding and limited land resources make it rather difficult... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif