Dual Clutch Align and Setting tool (07916-90052). B2150D 4WD Manual Gearbox.

/ Dual Clutch Align and Setting tool (07916-90052). B2150D 4WD Manual Gearbox. #1  

mattpg

Ref: Dual Clutch Align and Setting tool (07916-90052). B2150D 4WD Manual Gearbox.

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

I am in the process of changing the dual clutches on my B2150D 4WD Manual gearbox - currently waiting on parts - and will need to align and set the discs when reinstalling them. The WSM shows Kubota Dual Clutch Align and Setting tool (07916-90052) as the tool to use.

I am unable to buy, beg or borrow this tool where I am located and was wondering if anyone has the dimensions or drawings or even photos that would allow one to be machined?

In fact for the clutch disc alignment I already have a tool I can use it is more the two pieces to allow measurement of the three release arms - this is a bar with various shoulders on and two discs which fit over it to allow measurement of the three release arms.

I am going to contact Kubota to see if they can provide anything but don’t hold out a lot of hope.

So, if anyone has any drawings or dimensions or even photos I would be very grateful.

I will add picture from the WSM to help explain what I mean.

If you got this far - thanks again for reading this. Matt.

IMG_1365.jpeg
IMG_1366.jpeg