Duals or ballast

/ Duals or ballast
Well I started filling my tires tonight and I can't believe how long it takes. I'm using the well spigot and I thought it would only take a few minutes, but 30 minutes later I'm typing this while water is still going in the tire. I'm using the slime adapter from tsc.. I assume I'll know when the water gets up to the valve by pressing the pressure release and water should come out. The hole for water to pass through is tiny.

/ Duals or ballast #12  
did you just remove valve core or the bigger brass piece

/ Duals or ballast
Valve core..

/ Duals or ballast
Sounds like I should have removed the brass piece.. I just heard it top the valve. Almost took an hour!!

/ Duals or ballast #15  
You need to bleed the air often when filling a tire with a hose adaptor. As you add the water the pressure builds up in the tire slowing the water feeding into the tire.

/ Duals or ballast #16  
You need to bleed the air often when filling a tire with a hose adaptor. As you add the water the pressure builds up in the tire slowing the water feeding into the tire.

And as the tire gets full. The more often you need to bleed. There is less room for the air and it compresses quicker.

/ Duals or ballast
I would take the whole adapter off and let it bleed out to a little less than 9psi or so, then back to filling. I'll probably do the other tire the same way. I'd rather not remove the brass piece and take a chance on messing up the valve. I can't wait to see how it hooks up with the added weight.

/ Duals or ballast #18  
you won't mess it up, that's what its made for

/ Duals or ballast
I actually removed the brass piece tonight to fill and amazingly enough my valve stem seal started leaking after I put air in the tire.. Go figure. Now I gotta deal with this. I will be removing the brass piece from here on out for sure. Much quicker.