Dupont Teflon law suit

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #1  

Cactus

Gold Member
This is big news in my area,Dupont has a major plant about 6 miles from my place and a landfill even closer about 1 1/2 miles from my place (Thank goodness the water shed does not come towards me). I have city water through my property I am not connected to it,I drink distilled water. But this news was released today,it will be interesting to see the outcome. Dupont Teflon lawsuit

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #2  
<font color="blue"> ( I drink distilled water ) </font>

I've always heard it's not a good idea to drink distilled water.

/ Dupont Teflon law suit
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> I've always heard it's not a good idea to drink distilled water. </font> )</font>

Maybe thats whats wrong with me !!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #4  
The charges won't stick /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #5  
<font color="blue"> The charges won't stick </font>

"PUN" I take it?! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> The charges won't stick </font>

"PUN" I take it?! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Guess that this one slipped by you...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dupont Teflon law suit
The fish in the Ohio river here are very slippery,they don't stick to the skillet either,just slide right on down... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Dupont Teflon law suit #8  
One of the closer communities has already settled with DuPont over C8. Lubeck had shown a very high rate of Leukemia (i think it was ....or maybe cancer in general), but per resident the community average was thru the roof. DuPont setteled with them 4 or 5 years ago. I wonder if those poor folks will be a part of any new settlement, which is bound to be more than they settled for 5 years ago?

No idea if this suit is blown out of proportion, but I'd guess the writting is on the wall. That plant and others will probably move off shore to some other country where regulations are less stringent. If they are killing people then let em go, but if the case is being blown out of proportion, it's a shame to see the jobs leave this country.