dynahoe parts?

/ dynahoe parts? #1  

jessejames88

i'm looking for a few parts for my 190 2wd dynahoe, wheel cylinder or rebuild kit tranny rear seal the seal behind the parking brake and a dipper cylinder or packing kit any idea's where to find these things???

/ dynahoe parts? #2  
Any hydraulic shop should have a hyd cyl packing kit.
The trans. seal should have a number that will interchange at most well stocked parts store.
Take the wheel cyl. to a HD truck place. If it doesn't have any readable numbers on it, ask to see the picture book. If they don't have a picture book, go somewhere else. :D

/ dynahoe parts? #3  
The master cyl (brake) is a Wagner unit - take yours out, take it to NAPA, and they'll order you one up.

I just picked up a a bunch of parts via Tracey Roads in Syracuse NY, but they're just ordering from MinnPar out in Minnesota (MinnPar only sells to dealers, not direct). I got a few new pins and bushings, as well as the main lift cyl rebuild kit (not cheap).

where are you located? I have an extra hoe (D190, 2wd like yours) that once I rebuild the blower will be up and running again, in case you want another one:). It's in northern VT, near Burlington.

/ dynahoe parts?
i'm in narrowsburg ny thanks for the help guys