Echo CS 310

/ Echo CS 310 #1  

Jw5875

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
Just purchased one for the wife with 14" bar, she felt that her old Echo CS300 with 12" bar was in need of replacement (14 yrs.)

Seemed a little heavier and lots of plastic!!!!
She is going to Baptize it tomorrow.
We have several bars / chains in 12" from the CS300 if she decides to downsize.
She only does trimming and small stuff trail clearing, SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Yes Dear" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't wan't to say told you so)

JW5875

/ Echo CS 310 #2  
Gotta love a new chainsaw.

In the saw fanatic world, it's common knowledge that Echos are tuned lean from the factory to meet emissions standards. Pulling the limiters from the carb adjusting screws and tuning the saw properly would be a good thing to do.

/ Echo CS 310
Gotta love a new chainsaw.

In the saw fanatic world, it's common knowledge that Echos are tuned lean from the factory to meet emissions standards. Pulling the limiters from the carb adjusting screws and tuning the saw properly would be a good thing to do.

Thanks for the info,

Have done muffler mods etc. on the other saws, she insist that I leave hers alone as it under
warren tee. "Honey do you have a minute --------- Yes Dear!!!" :)

JW5875

/ Echo CS 310 #4  
Yeah, I'm sure it would benefit greatly from a muffler mod, but I doubt she would notice the benefits, and might not like the noise. Trimming the carb limiters and tuning it a touch richer shouldn't bother her, though.

/ Echo CS 310
Yeah, I'm sure it would benefit greatly from a muffler mod, but I doubt she would notice the benefits, and might not like the noise. Trimming the carb limiters and tuning it a touch richer shouldn't bother her, though.

Motownbrown ---- She's originally from Stevens Poimt, Wisc.

JW5875

/ Echo CS 310 #6  
JMO 310 is gutless. I have worked on them and couldnt believe how under powered they were for the small 31cc saw.

Even the echo dealer wont get them in no more to sell. He said almost everyone he sells comes back with a broken plastic mount for tank underneath.

In other words DO NOT tug on saw if you pinch the bar on these. ;)

/ Echo CS 310 #7  
Sis has one and likes it a bunch,-----but she still grabs her ole homelite 3.2 since I fixed/tuned it for her!----I like the 310 echo,---nothing wrong with them that I can see!---AND this one has plenty of power for it's size, too!!!!! thanks; sonny580