Electrical Issue

/ Electrical Issue #1  

PeterIde

Tractor
Mtsubishi MT-22
My Mitsubishi MT-22 (Grey Market) keeps blowing the fusable link that's in front of the starter motor. My guess is that there's a short somewhere. Does anyone have or know where I can find a wiring diagram? I also believe the same tractor was manufactured under different names: Satoh, Beaver, etc. Is there a cross reference to a specific other model number? Any help you can give me will be well appreciated. Thanks!

/ Electrical Issue #2  
I've got an elderly Mitsubishi tractor. I get serious help from Valley Power They even compiled a manual (in English) for my tractor. They've been dealing in grey market Mitsubishi and Satoh for many years and yes, they do mail order.

/ Electrical Issue #3  
This may help.
You can buy or make your own clip leads. Harbor Freight sells clip lead sets, you can make leads long as you want.
Clip in a circuit breaker. That way you reset it. By wiring diagram see what's on that circuit. Move/wiggle wires or try things until it trips. That way you'll find what it is, wire insulation worn...touching ground, etc.
I have clipped in an old incandescent car headlight. If it burns bright moving wires, etc., that's the short.
Once fixed replace fuse wire.

/ Electrical Issue #4  
My Mitsubishi MT-22 (Grey Market) keeps blowing the fusable link that's in front of the starter motor.

Mits.jpg
Untitled.jpg click picture to enlarge

This is a diagram from another model Mitsubishi, but the starter and contact switch circuit will be close.

You did not mention when the fusible link blows. Is it while starting, glowing, or as soon as you connect the battery cable?

Put a 12 volt light in series with the + battery post and the fusible link. As long as there is a short, the light will be on. Disconnect the wires one by one that go to alternator, the contact switch and so on. If the light goes off or dims, you have found a current draw.
If the light does not come on, suspect your starter shorting to ground when engaged.

/ Electrical Issue
Thanks for the suggestions, etc. Will give it another shot this afternoon.

/ Electrical Issue #6  
Attached is the wiring diagram from the electrical section of the manual. This is for my Sotah/Mitsubishi Beaver III 373D

/ Electrical Issue
Many thanks to all for your help. Turns out the fusible link blew because one of the glow plugs had a short. When I replaced the glow plug (purchased from Valley Power in Virginia) and replaced the fusible link, it started right up. Now I'm all set for my spring yard chores! Ugh! Thanks again!!!