Emax 20s brake switch

/ Emax 20s brake switch #1  

MJB-78

Tractor
Mahindra Emax20s
Hello everyone, new member here. I just purchased a used Emax20s and it seems to be a reasonably nice tractor and works well except for an issue with the brakes. It does not have working brake lights and it does not indicate on the dash if the brake is applied. I have checked fuses and all seem well. Wiring does not seem to be broken. I am thinking it is the brake switch under the tractor that is activated by the adjustment rod. Has anyone had any similar issues or ideas?

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

/ Emax 20s brake switch #2  
I have the eMax 25 and have gone through several brake light bulbs. Check those if ya haven't already. The brake light assembly gets pretty warm when the tractor is idling with the parking brake applied. The dash brake indicator hopefully is on Mahindra's wish list for future eMax models!! I may rig up an indicator for mine......

/ Emax 20s brake switch
I have the eMax 25 and have gone through several brake light bulbs. Check those if ya haven't already. The brake light assembly gets pretty warm when the tractor is idling with the parking brake applied. The dash brake indicator hopefully is on Mahindra's wish list for future eMax models!! I may rig up an indicator for mine......
Thank you for the help, I will check the brake light bulbs. The bulbs illuminate if the headlights are on, but nothing when brakes applied.
Thank you again

/ Emax 20s brake switch #4  
Thank you for the help, I will check the brake light bulbs. The bulbs illuminate if the headlights are on, but nothing when brakes applied.
Thank you again
....but do check that brake switch also. Could be some junk not allowing it to activate.

/ Emax 20s brake switch
....but do check that brake switch also. Could be some junk not allowing it to activate.
Thank you for the advice,
Finally able to get to review this issue more in depth this morning.
There are no brake lights on this tractor, just a small bulb for a running light which comes on when you activate the headlight switch. There are provisions within the tail light assembly that could accept a stop light bulb, but there is no electrical connection or wires running to the brake light assembly for an actual stop light that would get activated when you press the brake. Guess it's just not that important to Mahindra to have this feature on such a small tractor.

/ Emax 20s brake switch #6  
Well.....that's interesting. Glad it's figured out. Thanks for bringing this to the thread!