Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas??

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
Hello. I would love to be able to haul/deliver something (legal) for someone for a great price. I was thinking enough to cover my gas and time spent off my intended route, not the $2.00+/- loaded mile that one would pay for a professional service. I would rather drive my SUV than the pickup, but if someone has something heavy, it's a duallie. I do not know the exact dates, but very good chance it would be in what is left of July. Because I am not a professional service, as far as I know, I can not use the sites where you bid on loads. Does anyone have any ideas, or need anything hauled/ relocated?

As, always, thank you, in advance.

If there is a better 'section' to post this under, please let me know.

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #2  
in two words...............Craigs list

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas??
They don't really have a section for transportation services, and craigslist is not really national. I did post something under misc. services (in Orlando), but no responses. I guess I could try to post something in the Tenn area.

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #4  
Post in the ride share section. That's where I've had the best luck.

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #5  
From where to where?

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #6  
From where to where?

Ups. Never mind. I guess I need to read the headings. 😒

/ Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #7  
My only fear would be if you had an accident of some sort across state lines (of no fault of your own).

I don't know what the laws are for transportation, but if you're charging a fee for hauling and driving across state lines, I can't think it would be good if you had a "boo boo" and the cargo was asked about.

That said, cash under the table, I'm guessing it would have to be the worst luck possible if there were a issue.

Last edited:
   / Empty pickup truck/ 12ft trailer headed to eastern Tenn from Orlando FL, ideas?? #8  
Will your insurance pay for their thing if it gets damaged? I wouldn't haul anything unless it was for a friend.