enclosed cab for mahindra

/ enclosed cab for mahindra #1  

cjw

Bronze Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA 3510
Can any one tell me if mahindra makes a cab for there tractors,or can any one recommend a after market company that does.

/ enclosed cab for mahindra #2  
From what I hear Mahindra is working on cabs presently. I guess there was not too much call for them until they started moving their sales north of the Mason-Dixon.

Check the threads below,if I remember correctly one of the northern dealers has cabs on their site.

/ enclosed cab for mahindra #3  
cjw:
My recollection is that there were some posts with pictures of tractors with hard and soft cabs available for the Mahindra tractors. The new 6500 is supposed to have available a hard cab. I did a search for "Mahindra cab(s)" but could not find it. I think Mr. Miller may have given me the info on these. Also thought the link was to a dealer who has them available. I will keep looking. You may want to ask your dealer, although I think the soft cabs are after market.

/ enclosed cab for mahindra #5  
Give New England Tractor a call (866-393-0642) or try there web site NewEnglandTractor they have some cab info on there site. They have always been good to me when it comes to question, they go out of there way to try to find answers. So if they don't know i can tell you they will find out for you.
- hope we get our Mahindra forum soon.