Encore 34 Zero Turn Mower

/ Encore 34 Zero Turn Mower #1  

Mattc8832

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3032e,Snapper Pro SW20 and s200, Stihl Handhelds, BCS 830, Yamaha Rhino 700, 2 - Gravely 5260, New Holland LS 45 , 6,10 by 14 Trailer , Woods BH 6000 Towable Backhoe, Honda 21 Self Propelled, Exmark Commercial 21and shop full of tools
Anyone seen one of these. It looks like a commercial grade mini zero turn mower. What transmisson does these have in them - I can't find any info on them. Thanks.

/ Encore 34 Zero Turn Mower #2  
Anyone seen one of these. It looks like a commercial grade mini zero turn mower. What transmisson does these have in them - I can't find any info on them. Thanks.

Hydro Drive | Encore

bought the 36" hydro walk behind last june. there are a lot of machines out there these days. this one is heavy duty & made in the US imho it is one of the best buys for the money you can find compared to the more expensive scat/hustler etc. every bit as good. did a lot of research and can't say enough good about it. i already have a 54" & 34" commercial zero turns... got this for doing work on slopes for my landscape business. heavy duty deck/construction
i much prefer the hydro model vs belt. for homeowner use, maybe the belt would do (have owned one previously, another manu.) the hydro is like a walk behind zero turn mower. & much easier on the operator. 36" is great for me. be glad to answer any other questions. good luck

/ Encore 34 Zero Turn Mower #3  
the hydro model has hydro gear set up on each wheel =. the belt model is just that, belt driven on each wheel go for the hydro if you can otherwise, start strengthening your grip for the belt model, you'll be squeezing both sides for steering all day long. might do a test on other belt driven models 1st to see what i mean

/ Encore 34 Zero Turn Mower #4  
also, should you get the hydro model, the initial hydro adjustment for each side is quite sensitive and requires fine adj. be sure your dealer knows what they're doing....also the operation is different than conventional walk behinds get a demo for sure