Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with!

/ Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with! #1  

Fixastuff

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey
I see many post crapping on companies so I thought I would share the exceptional customer service this company gave me.

First off I bought a USED Tiltrotator from Europe saving 5 digits vs buying a new one on the USA. They had 0 obligation to be so helpful. I have bought new equipment from dealers and not been treated this good when problems pop up(er here ditch w).

The rotator had some play so I called the service department. Scott immediately sent me parts diagrams, service manuals and videos on how to service. Pretty nice and not common in my experience.

Next it was time to add a 3rd aux to my machine. They found the kit, ordered it and received the next day. When I first opened it the valve was rusty so I emailed them, response back, “we apologize we will get a new one out. “

The next morning I set everything out look through the manual and realized many components were missing. I gave them a call and they asked for pictures of the box and contents. I sent it and suggested I sent this kit back and they ship a new one.

That evening I had an email apologizing, someone grabbed the kit without checking the contents. The kit was one they had been taking parts out of when need. Told me to not worry about sending anything back and the new kit was one the way.

Next day a heavy box showed up complete and I have much of what I need to install a hydraulic hitch on my other machine.

That’s what happens and I am happy.

Have a great day.

/ Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with! #2  
Sounds like a good company. When it's on we need pics of it in action!

/ Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with!
Here is a picture of some of my buckets and stuff.

IMG_8685.jpeg

/ Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with!
My old mechanical quick coupler.
IMG_8686.jpeg

/ Engcon USA, a ________ company to do business with! #5  
Thanks for sharing! Sounds great. How do you usually contact them? Do you have your favorite way of communication? I honestly don't understand how some of the businesses are still not using clerk https://clеrk.chat/industries/school/ to stay in touch with their clients.

Last edited: