Oil & Fuel engine oil change on a M-F1526

/ engine oil change on a M-F1526 #1  

can do

Gold Member
Tractor
M-F1526,M-F50
I seen a lot of owners struggle with doing a oil change with the filter! on what to do, to do it!and no mention of what you need ,1st right side access panel needs to be removed 2nd remove brace where access panel attach
es in front of oil filter!you will need a 12mm wrench for both bolts,remove.3rd oil filter cap wrench,I use a Lisle 65mm 14 flutes item #61600 and 3/8 drive goes wright on oil filter and comes off easy with no obstructions. Put on new oil filter by hand,and hand tighten only,and reassemble hope this helps M-F 1526 owners.

/ engine oil change on a M-F1526
I use AGCO oil filter item # 72201898 Shell Rotella T4 sae 10w-30 HD diesel 3 quarts minimum.

/ engine oil change on a M-F1526 #4  
I use AGCO Multiguard SAE 15W-40. You can also remove the bolt holding the clamp around the fuel filter and move it to one side to allow room to get the oil filter off.

/ engine oil change on a M-F1526
Hello to the great north east Canada, I'm just using what the manual calls for as far as viscosity and specifications.My manual calls for a straight 30w or 10w30!thanks for the tip on removing fuel filter clamp might try that when I replace the fuel filter on my next pm!