Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #22  
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 CK Rated

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #23  
I'll probably do that in the future. It's mostly land clearing right now and in the winter it'll be moving logs for milling. Looks like after my 250 hr oil change I only need to change the oil yearly although i suspect it is probably wide to change it after a certain number of hours too. I guess what I'm saying is the shouldn't be a needed to change it in the winter. I'll eventually have a heated garage too
What are you talking about 250 hour oil change? Change the engine oil every 100 hours or yearly.

I don't know if your tractor is a turbo or not but even more important to keep that oil clean.

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE
What are you talking about 250 hour oil change? Change the engine oil every 100 hours or yearly.

I don't know if your tractor is a turbo or not but even more important to keep that oil clean.
Just doing it by the manual's maintenance schedule

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #25  
If your tractor is under warranty best to go by what oil they say
to use.

willy

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #26  
Rotella T-6 5W40 for me in my 2005 DK 45 since new in SE Michigan. Used in my Yanmar 336D before the Kioti. Great oil IMO.

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #27  
If I had your tractor I'd use AMSOIL synthetic that matched the specs in the owner's manual. RH.

/ Engine oil recommendations for my Kioti DK6010SE #28  
I'm partial to 5w40 full synthetic diesel oils, but have been known to use a 10w30 when I can get it for free (leftover barrels from work, haha).