Ernie's Imports

/ Ernie's Imports #1  

scappoose

Tractor
mahindra 2816/FEL
:thumbsup:This is just a little note to set the record straight.
Last Nov. I bought a new Mahindra 2816 from Ernie's Imports. I had some problems with a rear tire(s) Somehow the rear tires were not loaded as ordered (this was a problem with an outside service vender and ws no fault of Ernie) and the inner "O" ring in the valve stem was missing causing a rear tire to be unable to hold air. Les Schwab's mobile service fixed the problems and loaded the tires. These services cost over $400.00! Ernie paid the bill without complaint.
I am very satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend Ernie's imports to anyone in Oregon/anywhere who needs a new Mahindra. Ernie will treat you. like he would expect to be treated. (A rare Man who in this age still follows the Golden Rule!)

/ Ernie's Imports #2  
Last Nov. I bought a new Mahindra 2816 from Ernie's Imports. I had some problems with a rear tire(s) Somehow the rear tires were not loaded as ordered (this was a problem with an outside service vender and ws no fault of Ernie) and the inner "O" ring in the valve stem was missing causing a rear tire to be unable to hold air. Les Schwab's mobile service fixed the problems and loaded the tires. These services cost over $400.00! Ernie paid the bill without complaint.
I am very satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend Ernie's imports to anyone in Oregon/anywhere who needs a new Mahindra. Ernie will treat you. like he would expect to be treated. (A rare Man who in this age still follows the Golden Rule!)

I'd buy from Ernie also, except that I sell the same brand. Ernie is a man of integrity.

/ Ernie's Imports #4  

Ernie is awesome (thats what I was supposed to say, right Ernie!)

Buck

/ Ernie's Imports #5  
Thanks Buck,
I will tell the warden to trim a little time off your sentence the next time we meet for golf !
Thanks Ernie:D:D:D

/ Ernie's Imports #6  
I have been looking for a new tractor for 6 months. Yesterday stopped by
ernies an he spent a couple hours with me. I really felt comfortable and will purchase from him. Chops

/ Ernie's Imports #7  
Ernie is a great guy. Good friend, very knowledgable, I always enjoy visits at Ernies. :thumbsup: Plus, he has some sweet Yanmars. :thumbsup::D:cool::p

/ Ernie's Imports #8  
I have bought two from Ernie and if needed would buy another from him in a heart beat.