Exhaust Fumes

/ Exhaust Fumes #11  
Yep, but diesels will put more oil in the hose to drip on ya /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Exhaust Fumes #12  
why not try some dryer vent hose, don't imagine u would need a long length and don't beleive it would cause and back pressure problems.

/ Exhaust Fumes #13  
If it's dryer vent hose, get the flexible aluminum type the vinyl type will melt quick.

/ Exhaust Fumes #15  
2½" would never fit in the little small hole to fit over the exhaust /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I might be able to get by with 1¼" if was lucky on my TC18

/ Exhaust Fumes #16  
failed to mention that but i was assuming that they do not even sell the vinyl anymore, as the aluminum is so much more easier to stock, 10 ft of hose is about 1 foot collapsed.

/ Exhaust Fumes #18  
Jerry, I think that will be changing everywhere. I'm not sure whether you could find the vinyl in this area or not, but all the stores have the aluminum.

/ Exhaust Fumes #19  
Yes Bird the vinyl is still out there, but I like the aluminum. Use it on the bathroom exhaust fan too.

/ Exhaust Fumes #20  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thats what I did for my shed. I had a piece of Alum. dryer vent and it hangs from the ceiling. It then turns to the side of the shed out a hole I drilled for it. I then folded the out side portion down. Seems to work well. I just slip it over the top of the exhaust and then just drive out once warned up. Slides right off. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think the heat created seems to have a chimney effect. The exhaust goes out not back in. I'm not saying it is a total safe thing but it does do what I need. If you are going to run unit to work on for any long time I suggest you get the exhaust fan to draw it out. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif