Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review

/ Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review #21  
I have the Solid Fold version of the cover and I am very happy. It lets some water in the back but my main purpose was to keep the snow out in the winter. I hate having a bed full of snow melting in the garage and I hate shoveling snow out of the back of my truck! It is very secure for storage too.

Yeh that was mine too, and with a lock installed on the gate lever, contents of the bed at totally secure, yep.

It holds up some weight too, you could stand on it.

IMG_20141217_142901126_HDR.jpg

/ Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review #22  
Maybe I said this already, my trifecta started pulling up on the corners. I went to their web page to see if I could order a new cover, and saw it had a lifetime warranty. So I called them, they had me email them pictures. They replaced the whole cover, over 10 yrs old, on warranty.
Old:
View attachment 640769
New:
View attachment 640770

I love this cover.

To the OP, make sure you keep your receipt because it isn't always as easy as this.

Mine started to wear out at the folds within 2-3 years. It is over 6-7 years now and this is what it looks like. I couldn't find my receipt but I contacted their warranty support line to give it a try. Sent them these pictures to show that the model is definitely one of their and covered by lifetime support, but no dice. Not without the receipt.

tonneau2.jpg tonneau3.jpg View attachment 643959

I am not saying that the tonneau cover is crap or anything, because I really liked mine. Just that they do wear out after a few years of normal usage, and they won't honor the warranty if you don't show them the receipt.

/ Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review #23  
I bought on amazon, looked up my order and printed a receipt.

/ Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review #24  
I bought on amazon, looked up my order and printed a receipt.

You were able to just look up an order that was over 10 years old, and print off a new receipt? ****, I should be shopping on Amazon more I guess.

/ Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau bed cover review #25  
You were able to just look up an order that was over 10 years old, and print off a new receipt? ****, I should be shopping on Amazon more I guess.

Yes, all my past orders are listed, I just searched the order.