Extra bucket for 300cx

/ Extra bucket for 300cx #11  
If you are going to make your own forks, a simple way is to buy a set of forks and carriage from an old forklift. Weld on a skidsteer plate and your ready to go - if you have skid steer attachment carrier.
I use PHD on front, manlift, forks, trailer mover, homemade snow blade, grapple forks ect, all because my JD CUT has skid steer front attachment carrier.

I use my home-made trailer mover all the time, too!

And got to use a man-lift on my tractor this past fall while building a 32'x40' pole-barn. What a time saver - back saver - don't fall off the ladder - broken neck saver that was!!!! :D

Cat's jammies --- that skid steer system!

AKfish

/ Extra bucket for 300cx #12  
I think I'm finally getting close to a 3720 deal here. Does anybody have a bucket that they want to get rid of? I'd just order the loader without (-640ish list). I'll probably never take the forks off anyway, but I should have something. I'm in SD but do get around, not in a rush either. 61" HD is preferred but not required.

Tim

I went a similar but different route.... Got my 300cx minus bucket..and added the Skid Steer carrier and they threw in a "new old stock" 60" foundry bucket they had sitting around...deal was a "0 cost" deal, I saved 640 from the no bucket, and I paid 640 for the skid steer carrier and bucket, the carrier was 350ish so that means I got a brand new Skid Steer HD Foundry bucket for 290ish.... the bucket was brand new but had been sitting around for 2+ years...had some surface rust, etc... I'd reccomend the SS QA route...