Extra Hydraulics for BX2350???

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #12  
I went with the BX7326 Dual Double-Acting Rear Remote Valve Kit for $420, dealer installed, when I bought by BX2350. I'm not sure what the kit retails at; it should be less than $300 plus installation. According to the installation instructions that were included in the paperwork I received, installation is relatively basic.
In my opinion, this is a clean, compact kit with great value.

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #13  
I"m planning one of these for my 50 hr check
A couple of questions:
1)how many remotes does the kit have?

2)where are the lever/levers located? My dealer told me it would use the open posituion in the upper right fender opening but I'm not real sure on this one.

Thanks

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #14  
rpoage said:
A couple of questions:

2)where are the lever/levers located? My dealer told me it would use the open posituion in the upper right fender opening but I'm not real sure on this one.

Thanks

rpoage:

(2) I was told the same thing by my dealer. I have not seen the install, but I have heard it is a very clean OEM looking setup.

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #15  
I looked at a Kubota Whole Goods listing and saw that the 2 remotes were listed as available for the BX2350 but not the BX24. Anyone know the story on that? I can think of things to use the remotes for if they mount as described above. Unfortunately, most of the installs I've seen would be in my way. Any knowledgeable souls that have seen these remotes?? Any dealers care to throw out a bit of info?

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #16  
rpoage said:
A couple of questions:

Thanks
1. 2 (two) remotes

2. Right hand side, in the open slot. Both levers are in the same slot, side by side. Bends in the levers separate them enough at the knob end to allow operation.

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #17  
Harry c said:
I looked at a Kubota Whole Goods listing and saw that the 2 remotes were listed as available for the BX2350 but not the BX24. Anyone know the story on that? I can think of things to use the remotes for if they mount as described above. Unfortunately, most of the installs I've seen would be in my way. Any knowledgeable souls that have seen these remotes?? Any dealers care to throw out a bit of info?
I stand to be corrected, but I believe that the remotes interfere with BH mount, plus the BH hydraulics utilize the access ports that are required for aux. valve installation.

I'm sure that some individuals would be able to install a rear remote or two, but the items used would vary significantly from KB's BX7326 valve kit.

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #18  
TacoT96 said:
1. 2 (two) remotes

2. Right hand side, in the open slot. Both levers are in the same slot, side by side. Bends in the levers separate them enough at the knob end to allow operation.
Just the info I was loking for. I'll add this when I have my 50hr done and take some pictures as there seems to by a reasonable amount of confussion on this item.

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #19  
I'm trying to add pitch and tilt hydraulics to my bx2350 as well. I was unable to open your attachment pic. My Kubota dealer wants $2,000 to install says there is no real kit
They say they custom build for each tractor
Thanks
JR

/ Extra Hydraulics for BX2350??? #20  
I'm trying to add pitch and tilt hydraulics to my bx2350 as well. I was unable to open your attachment pic. My Kubota dealer wants $2,000 to install says there is no real kit
They say they custom build for each tractor
Thanks
JR

Sounds like you need to find a different Kubota dealer.

The factory kit is bx7326

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/125660-bx7326-rear-aux-kit-install.html

Edit: maybe I mis-understood you. Are you looking for extra hydraulic ports in the back to control the pitch/tilt cylinders or are you looking for a kit that does everything?