Factory headlights?

/ Factory headlights?
Untitled.jpg

Well the led lights I ordered came in......

I just installed one of them and tested in the dark to see if they were in fact brighter. You can see that the reflector housing that the bulb resides in is lit more fully than the incandescent bulb. As far a brightness, both my wife and I could not say. We were both blind from looking at the lit bulbs in the dark. For some reason the LED has a whiter light than the other, not sure why but it seems brighter because it is soo white looking

LED bulb is more pronounced as well within the housing
Untitled23.jpg

See for yourself, hope this will work for now; 16 bucks and free shipping from amazon

Attachments

• 20140811_203403.jpg
    20140811_203403.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 79
   / Factory headlights? #22  
View attachment 386434

Well the led lights I ordered came in......

I just installed one of them and tested in the dark to see if they were in fact brighter. You can see that the reflector housing that the bulb resides in is lit more fully than the incandescent bulb. As far a brightness, both my wife and I could not say. We were both blind from looking at the lit bulbs in the dark. For some reason the LED has a whiter light than the other, not sure why but it seems brighter because it is soo white looking

LED bulb is more pronounced as well within the housing
View attachment 386436

See for yourself, hope this will work for now; 16 bucks and free shipping from amazon

So, if you have them both in, are they brighter than the OEM incandescent lamps? Is there a pronounced difference?

/ Factory headlights?
James

The light was a bit brighter with the new bulbs..... Where there was a truly notable difference was the indirect light (light around the sides of the tractor). Hmmm, you could see more of what is beside the tractor that with the original bulbs. The field of vision was greater after the install.

These new bulbs were "plug and play" with no tools required.

/ Factory headlights? #24  
James

The light was a bit brighter with the new bulbs..... Where there was a truly notable difference was the indirect light (light around the sides of the tractor). Hmmm, you could see more of what is beside the tractor that with the original bulbs. The field of vision was greater after the install.

These new bulbs were "plug and play" with no tools required.

Cool! ... Thanks.