Farmall 300

/ Farmall 300 #1  

peanuthil12

Tractor
farmall 300
I have to ask some advise here. I have a farmall 300 and I have found two check fluid plugs on the left side for hydraulic fluid. the one closest to the drive is fill from near where the shifter goes between my feet. when the check plug is out and the fluid starts coming out, I replace the plug, and that should take care of that one. The one ahead of it, closser to the front of the tractor has a fill point somewhere, but I can't find it. I know it has need of fluid because nothing comes out when removing the plug. Where do I fill the thing
Thanks

/ Farmall 300 #2  
I have to ask some advise here. I have a farmall 300 and I have found two check fluid plugs on the left side for hydraulic fluid. the one closest to the drive is fill from near where the shifter goes between my feet. when the check plug is out and the fluid starts coming out, I replace the plug, and that should take care of that one. The one ahead of it, closser to the front of the tractor has a fill point somewhere, but I can't find it. I know it has need of fluid because nothing comes out when removing the plug. Where do I fill the thing
Thanks

Good Afternoon peanuthil,
This should probablly be posted in the IH board.

Anyways your fill plug on the Hydra Touch unit should be on the front right corner of the unit as your sitting on the tractor, close to your control handles.

I have the operators manual for an IH 350 Utility, if I can be of further help let me know !