Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ?

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #1  

Deezl Smoke

Silver Member
Tractor
2016 Kubota B2650
I sold,...rather traded my Kubota B2650 with loader and backhoe for a Yanmar vio 55 excavator. Now I miss having a tractor with loader.

Looking at new Farmall 65c cab, mfwd, and loader. Also called Kubota dealer to look at a M7060 with a loader and cab. I'm open to others as I have a Deere and a New Holland dealer close by. But main things I need are fast road speed, mfwd, cab with ac and heater, as well as power beyond or similar so the loader can be operated separate from the scv stack.

I'm mainly going to be using the loader and pto implements, no real draft loads to speak of. At least not for extended periods of time. The fast road speed is so I dont have to haul the tractor for snow removal in town, and some of the rural roads dont take well to slow farm tractors when there is no place to pull off. 25mph would be nice.

So what are the pros and cons of what you have experience with?

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #2  
Price the Farmall C & the T4 of equivalent HP. Same tractor, different colors. Between Kubota & the NH T4/ Farmall C it would be tough decision. I really like my buddies T4 85 and it's laid out really nice in the cab.

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #3  
The M7060 with the 12 speed transmission tops out at about 24mph.

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #4  
Going from a B2650 up to a M7060 is quite a leap.

No draft loads, only PTO and loader stuff.....what PTO stuff.do you want to run. Anything you had for your b is gonna be too small by alot.

But sadly you have to get into that size tractor to get the gearing for the road like you want

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ?
I'm watching craigslist to find a snow blower. Also going to buy a rotary brush mower. I started a small side business with the excavator. Mainly ag work like tile repair and irrigation etc., but also have a 30" shredder I made and now a small straw blower that I put on the end of the stick. I wish I could put a small sprayer on the tractor for chemical weed control, but then I'd have to take a custom application course and maintain a license, so I dont think that's going to happen.

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #6  
Honestly, you are not going to go wrong with either Orange, Red, Blue, or Green. I prefer Blue. To each his own. Going from a B to this size tractor like LD1 stated is A HUGE STEP. I went from a 2800# 65" wheel base tractor to a 5000# 77.5" wheel base tractor. Big difference. I had cat 1 equipment to go with my new tractor but still upgraded to a 7 foot box blade to cover my tracks. Good luck and keep us posted.

/ Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #7  
So where are these made? I believe the JXs and what ever the other previous model was were Italy and Turkey. I've heard both good and bad experiences with those models. I even contemplated a JX once upon a time. I think I would probably have to stick to the orange one if I was looking.

Last edited:
   / Farmall 65c vs. Kubota M7060 etc. ? #8  
Check out the t4.75/75c. Really liked that tractor. It was still small enough to do a bunch. We were considering the 110c, it was getting pretty big.

Brett