Farmall B hauling width

/ Farmall B hauling width #11  
Rossco, I scanned this out of my Farmall B owners manual. It details the offsetting of the rear wheels. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• wheel offsets1.jpg
    wheel offsets1.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 391
   / Farmall B hauling width
Hardtack,
Thanks a bunch for the diagram. If the minimum setting is 64" measured from the middle of the tire tread, I assume you would need to add about 6" to each side for the other half of the tires. This would give you 76" total. Sounds like it just might fit on my trailer. If it does fit, I would really have to watch what size tires I replace these with so they aren't any wider. Thanks again guys for the input. I feel better now!

/ Farmall B hauling width #13  
Thanks for the clarification Soundguy. Yeah, I defiinitely want it to go in between the fenderwells. It also has pipe top rails that are as wide as the wells. Now, I just need to get my shop built so I can get the B home. It's pretty neat that this old B was used to replace horse drawn implements that my wife's grandfather used. A couple of the old implements were still sitting around, so I brought them home and have them sitting in the yard for decoration. Boy has farming come a long way!

i have a C trike. I think it's the neatest thing.

very maneuverable too!

/ Farmall B hauling width
Not yet. I did take another look at it the other weekend and the rims look to be dished out to there max setting, so at least I know it can be narrowed quite a bit more. It has wider than stock tires mounted on the rims, I think 11's instead of 9's. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to haul it on my trailer, but still working on getting my shop built at the house, so it will have to wait a bit. Thanks for asking.