Farmall B magneto timing?

/ Farmall B magneto timing?
Scott Yes these Farmall continue to work. My Father purchased a 1 year old "H" in 1952 and continued to farm the 80 acres here. Then after he passed away my Bro. got the tractor and continued to use then due to health sold it to a dairy farmer to pull feed trailers daily to the feed barn so in a known 55 years of use it has needed very little repairs and still starts like a new tractor.the tires were replaced about 4 years ago.the engine still doesn't need rebuilding and clutch and transmission is good.
My Kubota of 1500 hours has had a engine rebuild, front end rebuild and now the clutch is frozen and needs replaced the tires also worn smooth.

This little "B" has had a rough life on a farm near by and I have watched it being used since a teen ager. when the owner could not continue to farm I purchased it from him and now in the repair and getting ready to repaint and
let him drive a "New looking tractor like he used to use".

Now a question The "lift all" used exhaust pressure to lift the equipment and needs fixing some one had welded the line to the lift valve across the top of the engine. was this line orginally flexable or solid copper as is now.?
thanks ken

/ Farmall B magneto timing? #12  
Ken said:
Now a question The "lift all" used exhaust pressure to lift the equipment and needs fixing some one had welded the line to the lift valve across the top of the engine. was this line orginally flexable or solid copper as is now.?
thanks ken

Mornin Ken,
I believe the line was solid copper but Im guessing ! If you go to the Farmall board on Yesterdays Tractors, post any exhaust lift-all questions. A fella by the name "Gene Bender" is by far an expert IMHO on the lift-all system and can even get you parts to make your system work like new !!! For that matter he is an expert on all the letter series tractors ! But he can answer any questions you may have and coulld also supply parts !