Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture

/ Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture #1  

randy741985

Tractor
John Deere
First let start by saying Im new To this forum so I hope Im listing My Question the Right Way.

I have been looking and Pricing Finishing Mowers I like the Sicma Brand which is also First Choice for pricing Compared to Others, I Found a good buy on a Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower, It looks to be made almost Identical To the Sicma. Does Does Anyone Know The Manufacture of the Farmtrac.

I also Attached some PDF's of the Farmtrac and First Choice Specs...

Attachments

• f-finishingmower_specs.pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 1,167
  • GroomingMowers2.pdf
    228.3 KB · Views: 398
   / Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture #2  
I think they were supplied by Maschio, an Italian company with US dist. in Iowa. I know they supplied them Rotary Tillers. Good products

Dave

/ Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture
Thanks,
I Will Check It out as far as getting Parts...

/ Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture #4  
I have a First Choice 84" model I bought used about 2 years ago. It's given me very good service over some rough terrain. I happen to live in Wilson NC, and the owner of best buy is a customer of my company. He is a nice no BS guy that gets things done. The 84" model is HEAVY. It is all I can do to keep the front of my JD 1050 on the ground with weights on the front when the mower is raised. It seems like I paid 1200 for it used, but in very nice shape. I've had no problems at all with it yet.

/ Farmtrac GMR Finishing Mower Does Anyone Know The Manufacture
I have a First Choice 84" model I bought used about 2 years ago. It's given me very good service over some rough terrain. I happen to live in Wilson NC, and the owner of best buy is a customer of my company. He is a nice no BS guy that gets things done. The 84" model is HEAVY. It is all I can do to keep the front of my JD 1050 on the ground with weights on the front when the mower is raised. It seems like I paid 1200 for it used, but in very nice shape. I've had no problems at all with it yet.

I have looked and Researched First Choice On the internet but havent had a chance to inspect one Personally, But they look like a Land Pride Design Which I really Like, Glad to here Postive things about them, I have a Old TH 60 Bush Hog it has been a good one, But Im Starting to look for a New One.

Thanks for the Response.

Last edited: