Farmtrak 270 dtc

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc #1  

tommyb2117

Tractor
Farmtrak 270 dtc
Tractor stopped working overnight. Engine is not cranking and lights were not turning on. I have installed a new battery, lights are working but engine is not cranking. Have changed fuel filter and bleed air. Any suggestions on next steps would be greatly appreciated.

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc #2  
Tractor stopped working overnight. Engine is not cranking and lights were not turning on. I have installed a new battery, lights are working but engine is not cranking. Have changed fuel filter and bleed air. Any suggestions on next steps would be greatly appreciated.

Have you checked fuses? Also see if there is current getting to the starter. Not sure if your machine has safety switches, if it does then I would be checking them as well. These are some things to try and start the elimination process.

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc
Have you checked fuses? Also see if there is current getting to the starter. Not sure if your machine has safety switches, if it does then I would be checking them as well. These are some things to try and start the elimination process.
I will try the fuzes next. I have looked through the manual but do not see anything on safety switches. I appreciate the recommendation

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc #4  
I will try the fuzes next. I have looked through the manual but do not see anything on safety switches. I appreciate the recommendation
What year is your tractor? From pictures I saw on the internet I'd be willing to bet it is new enough to have some safety switches. At least maybe a seat safety switch??

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc
Thank you both for your responses I greatly appreciate the help. I was able to find a loose connection going toward the starter. There was a fork terminal that was slipping away, I replaced it with a ring terminal to make sure it stays in place.

/ Farmtrak 270 dtc #6  
Thank you both for your responses I greatly appreciate the help. I was able to find a loose connection going toward the starter. There was a fork terminal that was slipping away, I replaced it with a ring terminal to make sure it stays in place.

Glad you got it figured out!! Thanks for letting us know what the problem was!!