Favorite threads(toggle)

/ Favorite threads(toggle) #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
I accept the fact that I often miss the obvious... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But I'm gonna ask anyway!

Is there a way to know if you have already subscribed to a thread as a favorite?

I seem to have to click toggle to find that I unsubscribed from a thread I wanted to be subscribed to( and forgot I was), and then click to subscribe again to a thread that I was already subscribed to.

It is a minor issue, but it would be nice to be able to check and see if one was subscribed to a thread, an not have to go through the unsubscribe/subscribe process to find out.

Maybe I just don't know how to find that info... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Favorite threads(toggle) #2  
Click on MyHome... they're listed there.

/ Favorite threads(toggle)
Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the reply. I did know they were listed there but I am usually viewing a thread when I want to add it to my list of favorites....

Now I know I could look at the list at my home...but it is actuallly easier to click (toggle) and remove the thread if it is already there, and then go back and click toggle to add it again if necessary.

What I guess I would like to see as an enhancement someday, if it were not too much trouble, would be for the word (toggle) to be changed to either (add) or (remove)...One look would tell the story... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif One click would do the job...