FE35 Worn gears and filiings in hydraulics

/ FE35 Worn gears and filiings in hydraulics #1  

dolminiel

Tractor
Massey Ferguson FE35
Hi all,
New to the forum, but strongly suspect I might become a regular user and hope that some of you other members can give me a few pointers as I am new to the mechanical side of things.

I am delighted to have just started working on my grandad's 1958 Massey Ferguson 35. It had a long hard life on the family farm, but is now retiring to my small bit of land for a small bit of use and for sentimental reasons...
It is generally running ok, however as the title of the post states, there are filings in the casing which are ending up in the hydraulics. They appear to be coming from the teeth of the gear cogs. two in particular seem to be wearing. Not sure how normal this is, and if replacing them will sort the problem, or is something out of kilter a little bit. The seem to mesh and turn ok by hand and don't seemt to have much play in them.

So just looking for a bit of advice on what I should do with them. Is it likely that if I just replace them, it'll be ok, I can clean up filings and repair/replace hydraulics? or is there something else I should consider. I'll post a pic of them for you.
Thanks in advance.....

/ FE35 Worn gears and filiings in hydraulics
IMG_1247 (Medium).JPG
see wearing on top cog and small cog below (when 3rd gear engaged)

/ FE35 Worn gears and filiings in hydraulics #3  
Probably been shifting gears while the tractor is moving.