Filters

/ Filters #1  

DMF

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1552 Cab Model
Where are you guys buying filters? My local dealer was canned by Agco so mail-order looks like my only option. I have a 1552 and I'm looking for oil filters and aircleaner elements (at the moment). Any help is greatly appreciated!

/ Filters #2  
Any NAPA stores near you? They should have most of the filters, they are a little spotty on hydraulic ones.

/ Filters #3  
Where are you guys buying filters? My local dealer was canned by Agco so mail-order looks like my only option. I have a 1552 and I'm looking for oil filters and aircleaner elements (at the moment). Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you cant find any filters localy i will be glad to ship to you. Just let me know and ill get them there.:thumbsup:

/ Filters #6  
They only show up to the 1400 series on their web site...?

I don't know about any limitations, I have not tried to buy 1500 series parts.

/ Filters #7  
I was able to get my oil filters through NAPA. They could not get anything to match up to the hydraulic filter. Had to go back to the dealer. Northwood Power Equipment is an AGCO dealer. If they're too far, give them a call and see if they would be willing to ship what you need. They have dealerships in MA, NH and ME.