Finally, it is at the dealership

/ Finally, it is at the dealership #1  

bikerdib

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
Exactly 3 weeks ago today, I ordered a BH77 backhoe, 4 point mount kit and mechanical thumb for my B3300. My salesman called me this morning to let me know it finally arrived today. Well actually, the mount kit came in a week ago but the rest came in today. He said that the shop will be closed Friday for the holiday (4th of July) and asked if I could bring the tractor in Monday for the install. Hopefully, that means by next Wednesday or Thursday I'll have a new tool to use. Only one month wait from order to actually being able to use it. I've been like a kid the the month of December, looking forward to Christmas.
I already have 5 projects scheduled!

/ Finally, it is at the dealership #2  
Good luck with the new hoe. When you pick your tractor up after the install, have someone cycle all the controls while you watch the hoses. Make sure none of them rub.

Attachments

• Kubota BX-25 Leak EM.JPG
    Kubota BX-25 Leak EM.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 301
   / Finally, it is at the dealership
Thanks for the tip. Is that at the pivot point of the boom?

/ Finally, it is at the dealership #4  
Yes, you can see the black mark to the right of the blue shop rag. That's where it was rubbing.

/ Finally, it is at the dealership
Well heck and darn (language adjusted in case there are children present). It took 3 weeks for all the parts to get delivered to the dealership after I placed the order. Then when I hauled the tractor over last Monday I was informed that the assembly mechanic was out sick and all the other mechanics were tied up. Yesterday (Friday), I talked to the salesman and he said the assembly mechanic was going to stay after hours to get my machine assembled. This morning I got a call around 10 AM that my tractor/backhoe was still not ready. I thought to myself, OK, no big deal, Monday isn't that far away. Then the salesman said he had bad news. The main mount beams for the backhoe that run from the FEL frame to the back of the tractor that are the 4 pont mounts seem to be welded wrong. When the front bolts are in place securing the 4 point mount to the FEL frame, the cutout for the rear axle are perfectly aligned but the holes for securing the rear frame to the tractor are about 1/2 inch off. Now the dealership has to contact Kubota to find out what is wrong and new parts are going to have to be ordered. Hopefully that doesn't take another 3 weeks!