Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705!

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #1  

webn237

Tractor
kubota
I was wondering if anyone has added a canopy to there tractor? Also curious if anyone has used the snow plow or sweeper on a front end loader? 20180606_165912.jpeg20180606_165919.jpeg20180606_165931.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #2  
Looks just like mine. I plan on getting a grader blade for plowing snow. Seems like the easiest way to go.

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #3  
Looks just like mine. I plan on getting a grader blade for plowing snow. Seems like the easiest way to go.

I use a grader blade from auction with a rubber/plastic edge and added hydraulic swing. You can find it in my profile under one of my threads. Works great.

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #4  
Looks nice. I have one as well. You will enjoy it for sure.

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #5  
Nice tractor. Now get those lights moved inside the ROPS before you break one off.:D

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #7  
Web,

It would seem that by getting your GC now, you've avoided some issues others will face in coming months:

1. Rising interest rates
2. Rising tractor pricing due to steel and aluminum tariff rates just started this week.

I wonder just how quickly it will be before we start seeing it happen. . . I'd think way before existing inventories are depleted.

And you got the model timing after the seat and steering wheel improvements too. :)

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705!
Web,

It would seem that by getting your GC now, you've avoided some issues others will face in coming months:

1. Rising interest rates
2. Rising tractor pricing due to steel and aluminum tariff rates just started this week.

I wonder just how quickly it will be before we start seeing it happen. . . I'd think way before existing inventories are depleted.

And you got the model timing after the seat and steering wheel improvements too. :)
I do love how the new seat and steering wheels are. Only thing I wish it had was arm rests on it. But i am glad I bought it now then in the future! Its already coming in hand lol

/ Finally picked up my first Massey GC1705! #9  
Congratulations! Post a lot of pictures ...