Finally Pulled The Trigger

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger
Golfgar4,
Not the dealers fault for taking time. I have to leave on a business trip Tuesday and will not be home until late Friday night. I mentioned to my wife that we can have it delivered Saturday. She then said that she wants to go snowmobiling. Amazing, my wife is the one pushing to go snowmobiling. We are working on a compromise and I have a hope that Saturday will work out. I will keep you posted as the world turns. You will have to stand in lie to drive. My son is as excited if not more than me.
Regards,
Richard aka Lablovers

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #12  
Say, here's an idea. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have them deliver the tractor to the Naval Air Station in Fallon. Then I'll "break" it in for you! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif You know, run it through it's paces to make sure you're getting everything you paid for. Kind of work out the kinks for you. That'll save you time in not having to "baby" it during the break-in period when you finally get home. You'll be able to put it to work right away!

And if there is something wrong with it, which I'm sure there won't be, you won't have the aggravation and disappointment of dealing with the problem. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll be your surrogate owner!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good idea, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger
I don't know why I didn't think of that. I can't believe you would do that for me. You guys on TBN are so considerate. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif How about you take my business trip for me and I can wait patiently by the door for the delivery? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Richard aka Lablovers

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How about you take my business trip for me and I can wait patiently by the door for the delivery? )</font>

Well, I'd be happy to do that too. But, I'm afraid that if I did, you'd end up losing your job, which means you wouldn't be able to pay for the tractor and they'd have to take it away. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now I realize that you could emotionally probably handle losing the job part...........

..................but losing the tractor!? THAT we can't allow!!

No, we better leave it as it was. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif