Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Finally some SNOW

/ Finally some SNOW #11  
I hope you snow enthusiasts get whatever snow we were supposed to get - I would gladly take a pass. We have had virtually no snow this winter until the beginning of this past week. Then for three or four days we had maybe 1 cm overnight each night. Yesterday morning there was about 6 - 7 cm. on the ground. Today it was less than 1 cm. It is almost embarrasing to wake Mr. Kubota up and take him out to deal with such trivial amounts but it beats doing it by hand. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally some SNOW #12  
The snow is just about done here, upper Bucks county PA.
Measured 18" on the walkway.

/ Finally some SNOW
We only got around 10-12 inches but it was nice to get the seat time.
Plus my two girls love to play with Dad in the snow!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally some SNOW #14  
Looks like we may get 12+ inches here in Southern NH. The snow keeps coming down harder and harder. I can't wait to go out and move that snow. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally some SNOW #15  
<font color="green"> Well send some snow this way, PLEASE, my tractor wants to come out and play! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif This year started out with decent snow for a change in December. we had a foot on the ground and it looked like the old days were back. they even groomed the local snowmobile trails. then it all melted in January /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif nothing since. (attached pic is from March 2005) </font>

Attachments

• 823743-snowmobile.jpg
    823743-snowmobile.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 239
   / Finally some SNOW #16  
I just got finished pushing the snow from the parking lot at work. This has to be one of the easiest snows that I've ever had to push.

The skid steer had plenty of traction on its new tires and some areas were practically dry by the time I finished. It only took me about 3-1/2 hours despite the 10-inches or so that I had to push. I've had 4-inch snows that took longer.

Enjoy the snow pushing, this one is a lot of fun.

/ Finally some SNOW #17  
Derek it is getting to the point I would be happy to use mine just once we may only get a couple inches from this storm the way it looks now anyway,the ground is bare in most places.
Herb

/ Finally some SNOW #18  
Howard

What is a F2400, looks to be front drive with a hard cab. Is that something
only available in Canada or can we get it state side??? If it has a heater
and AC I might risk a divorce and buy one... If it has 4WD, the wife will be
on thin ice for sure...

I have a Steiner 230 diesel, front drive, rear steer. Love the tractor but it
lacks a hard cab, heater and AC... We been getting a dusting of snow from
Lake Michigan and it's adding up after a few days. I'm thinking how nice
it would be to blow the walkways and parking area this afternoon while inside
of a heated cab. .